We are happy to accommodate you at Palazzo Raho B&B Cefalu. For any questions regarding our rooms, services or about Cefalù in general, please feel free to contact us.
In case you have a booking with us, here are the standard check-in and check-out time.
- Check-in 15:00 – 19:00 hours
- Check-out 08:00 – 10:30 hours
We serve the complimentary breakfast from 8 am to 10 am
You can see our Rules and Conditions including our cancellation policy through this link.
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pets are not allowed.
- We accept payment by cash, Bancomat, debit or credit card. Regret, we cannot accept Diners and Amex cards.
AMENITIES AND RECEPTION Services
- Private parking is possible in Via Discesa Paramuro N° 24 just outside from the traffic limited area of the historic centre of Cefalù. It is around 6 minutes walking from our Palazzo Raho B&B Cefalu. The daily rate for the parking is € 5,00 and have to be paid by cash on checkout.
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- ensuite bathrooms
- air conditioning
- daily cleaning
- luggage storage
- internet and print
As your hosts, we are glad to assist you and make your Cefalù experience more memorable. For your reference, we speak the following languages:
We are also available to help if you require any of these services
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
On-site booking service for the following activities:
- excursions throughout Sicily
- Aeolian islands included (from May to October)
- scuba diving
- horse riding / horse riding
- motorbike rental of small and large displacement
- car rental
Things to do in Cefalu
Cefalù is a small city-town with so much variety of things to do. From visiting historical places to exploring the beach and its cobbled streets, culinary trips and active sports.
- Visit the Cefalù Cathedral, an old church featuring the magnificent blend of styles of the Arab, Norman and Byzantine architectures.
- Discover other significant churches around the Old town like the Chiesa S. Maria della Catena
- See the Lavatoio medievale, an interesting medieval wash-house reflecting the village's ancient lifestyle
- Spend your days wandering around the narrow streets of Cefalù
- Learn the history of the town at Museo Mandralisca as well as come across excavated artefacts around the area and old paintings from local artists.
- Admire the panoramic views of the beach
- Bicycle rental
- Horse riding
- Food & Drink
Paid Services on Request
- Beach towels (deposit at reception)
- booking seats (upon availability) in the beaches
- shuttle service on request from / to the beaches or the free beach
- massages on site by reservation (reception)
- aesthetics service on site by reservation (facials / manicures / pedicures / beauty skincare, waxing etc ...)
- on-site hairdresser service: styling
- babysitting service
- dry cleaning / ironing / laundry service
- Carrier Service
- excursion sales service
- car transfer service and rental in Cefalù
- airport shuttle service
- small group tours in Sicily, coach and minibus hire
- newspapers in the host language
- purchase of typical products + shipping